POST-CONSTRUCTION CLEANING IN HOUSTON, TX
Are you near the end of a big construction project in Houston and starting to think about all the cleaning you’re going to have to do? Worry no more – we have you covered!
Here at Clean Arte Maid Service, we take the utmost care to ensure that every corner of your new space is clean, safe and ready for you to enjoy. We follow a standard operating procedure, however we can customize our post construction cleaning service to accommodate the needs of our General Contractors.
CONSTRUCTION CLEANUP SERVICES
1. Rough Clean:
During this initial phase, all construction debris including excess material, caulking, paint over spray and adhesives are remove and should be the responsibility of the contractors. –Unfortunately, due to the potentially dangers, we do not offer this service.
2. Final Clean:
This phase is an in-depth cleaning of all interior surfaces. At the completion of this phase the space is usually considered move-in ready. Areas to be detailed will consist of the Deep Cleaning or Make Ready Cleaning checklist and the following:
- Cabinetry: each cabinet will be cleaned inside and out and we will remove any accumulated dust, dirt or debris. This includes cabinets in the kitchen, bathrooms and even closets.
- Bathrooms: all bathrooms are cleaned from top to bottom including floors, fixtures, tubs, showers, counters, mirrors and any wall tile.
- Baseboards: Molding and Floors: Every baseboard, molding, and floor is detailed with the utmost care. We take every type of surface into consideration when we choose a cleaning medium. In many cases, we go through several levels of cleanings so that the finished product shines like new.
- Interior Windows, window sills and ledges are wiped or scrubbed.
- Air vents and return vent exteriors are thoroughly wiped clean.
- Appliances: any appliance remaining such as a refrigerator and over will be thoroughly cleaned inside and out including the racks.
- Exterior Areas: Per request, we can sweep out the garage or porch areas, clean garage cabinetry, clean exterior windows (limited to 1st floor only within reach of our employees)
3. Touch-Up Clean:
A week or so after the dust settles, we can go back in and wipe down all horizontal surfaces to assure that all dust and debris is taken care of. This option is sometimes utilized when a house has been sitting for a long period after the Final Cleaning.